Dato Dr Kim Tan
- Founder Chairman of SpringHill Management Ltd (UK), a fund management company in biotech and social venture capital investments.
- Partner and Advisor to a number of impact funds including Springhill Equity, Novastar Ventures and Inqo Investments Ltd and Truestone Impact Investment Management.
- Founder and former Chairman of the NCI Cancer Hospital (Malaysia) and the West Surrey & North Hants Innovation and Growth Team (UK) supporting high growth companies.
- Board member of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Life Science Forum, the University of Surrey and the Centre for Enterprise, Markets & Ethics
- Kim Tan has a PhD in biochemistry and was the recipient of a PhD scholarship and four post‐ doctoral fellowships from the Medical Research Council (UK). He is the inventor of sheep monoclonal antibodies and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Co‐founder of Transformational Business Network (TBN), the UK charity with social transformational businesses in developing countries.
- Dato Kim brings with him a unique blend of a fund manager in the investment world and an active social entrepreneur (he does not just offer funding but has actively travelled to the places of poverty and has been hands on in making these enterprises work).